A free block-based programming language for kids.
What is Scratch?
Scratch is a free block-based programming language designed primarily for kids.
It is a free educational website developed by MIT that provides a great way to learn to code early.
Scratch programming is a visual programming language in which you have to drag and drop blocks of code and attach them in a way you connect a jigsaw puzzle. It can be used online or offline on your system.
What you'll learn
- Scratch programming fundamental
- Scratch intermediate
- Scratch advanced
- Scratch specialization
- Artificial intelligence 1
- Artificial intelligence 2
The best place for kids to learn Scratch
Learn the basic principles of coding using Scratch, start using events, coordinates and sprites, and create your own programs using code blocks.
- Learn the foundation of Computer Science using Scratch
- Become an expert in Scratch
- Learn to solve problems by creating app, games, websites
- Develop creative thinking to solve the problems
- Improve analytical thinking while creating your projects on Scratch
- Create engaging games, animation & apps with block based programming
Fun activities to learn Scratch programming
We are STEM.ORG accredited!
Our entire curriculum & all student certificates are certified by STEM.ORG
Coding is the new literacy...
join the Coding Movement Today!
Live online sessions with our expert teachers.
Learn From Anywhere
Convenience & safety for you and your child.
Learn By Doing
100% project based curriculum solving real-world problems.
Learn From The Best
Voted Middle East’s No. 1 coding platform!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should kids learn Scratch?
Scratch is a great platform for kids to get started to learn to code. It’s an interactive, drag-and-drop programming language that allows kids to create animations, apps, and games. With Scratch, they learn to think creatively, work collaboratively, and reason systematically. Icodejr offers the best Scratch programming course for kids to master the sun and interactive Scratch platform.
Is Scratch easy to learn for kids?
Scratch uses a drag and drop method which lets children perform actions quickly and easily. This approach makes Scratch programming courses for kids easy to learn and fun.
Coding is fun & children can now master Scratch coding courses with Icodejr’s Scratch programming course for kids, curated especially for grade 1-8 students. The specialized coding course for kids helps children develop skills such as creative thinking, problem-solving, storytelling, and animation.
How should kids get started with Scratch?
Here are three easy steps for kids to get started with Scratch:
- Sign up on the Scratch website for free.
- Explore the “ideas” section to access the getting started tutorial.
- Create your first project using Scratch